The peaceful Hotel Alma has 20 rooms named after the monikers of steam trains of the past. The interiors of all rooms are unique.
The rustic decorations of the rooms respect the old. The drawers, tables, chairs and light fixtures have all been picked from antique stores. The bed linen, wallpapers and textiles have all been chosen to represent the old Jugend spirit.
Not everything in the rooms is old, though. The visitors have all necessary modern commodities at their disposal, such as minibars, Internet connections, televisions and air conditioning. One of the suites even has a jacuzzi.
We believe that you will enjoy your stay at Alma and that its unique touches will make it an invigorating exception among all new hotels.
The ground floor of the hotel has...
- A suite for two (livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, sauna)
- 4 twin rooms (3 with extra bed)
- 6 single/double rooms (90, 120 or 140 cm wide bed)
The second floor has...
- A suite for two (livingroom, bedroom, bathroom, jacuzzi)
- 3 twin rooms (all with extra bed)
- 5 single/double rooms (120 or 140 cm wide bed)
Single room 118e on weekdays, 89e on weekends
Suite for one 168e
Twin room 138e on weekdays, 118e on weekends
Suite for two 228e
Extra bed 30e
Special rates during events.
Free WiFi in hotel and restaurant
Suite 101 "Risto" BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE